Ashley Benson is sporting some new bling. On July 6, the actor revealed her engagement to Brandon Davis by sharing photos of her diamond ring on Instagram Stories. The classic design features a simple yellow-gold band and singular oval-cut gemstone so enormous, it nearly takes up the width of her entire finger. “Love of my life,” Davis wrote while sharing a close-up of his latest splurge, while Benson added, “My best frienddddd I love you” when she reposted it. The “Pretty Little Liars” alum also showed off the ring while FaceTiming several friends to announce the big news.
With a diamond that huge, it should come as no surprise that Benson’s ring has quite the hefty price tag. Diamond expert Zack Stone of UK-based jewelry retailer Steven Stone estimates the central stone is eight carats and the entire ring is valued at anywhere from $600,000 to $800,000.
Oval-cut engagement rings remain a popular, timeless choice among celebrities. Benson’s longtime friend Vanessa Hudgens received a strikingly similar ring from Cole Tucker when he proposed, and both Hailey Bieber and Kourtney Kardashian also have the same diamond shape on their respective rings. Other trendy engagement ring design elements as of late include Toi et Moi settings, round-cut diamonds, colored stones, and pavé bands.
Take a zoomed-in look at Benson’s giant engagement ring ahead, but perhaps slip on a pair of sunglasses first, because it’s shiny AF.
- Kate Middleton Didn’t Wear Her Engagement Ring and the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Maya Jama ‘heartbroken’ amid ‘split from fiance Ben Simmons’ after a year
- Will Emily Ratajkowski Sell Her $90,000 Engagement Ring in Wake of Her Divorce From Sebastian Bear-McClard?
- Save $100 on Clean Origin engagement rings with this exclusive code—shop diamond rings now
- Kate Middleton spotted without her engagement ring at Commonwealth Games