Another long weekend has arrived, and that means it’s time to do what we do best: scour the internet for the best holiday deals. To no one’s surprise, Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale is popping off with discounts across the fashion, beauty, home, and tech categories, and we found the 45 deals you won’t want to miss.
Whether you’re building your spring wardrobe, revamping your skincare routine, redecorating your home, or eyeing a new tech gadget, you’ll find what you need at a fraction of the cost on Amazon. We’re talking about $30 Gap jeans, a $13 Julep eyeshadow stick, $6 satin pillowcases, and discounted Apple AirPods Pro — and that’s just the beginning. Keep scrolling to check out all of our must-see Amazon Presidents’ Day deals, starting with the top five.
Shop now: $70 (Originally $100); amazon.com
Overall Best Deals:
Our five best deals from Amazon’s sale event span many of the retailer’s biggest categories. Starting off with the fashion department, these now-$30 Gap pull-on pants are the perfect option for those when you want to feel comfortable, while still looking put-together. Elevate the pants with this Levi’s oversized faux leather bomber jacket, which comes in three versatile colors and sizes XS through XXL. For more formal occasions, treat yourself to this Vince short-sleeve, midi-length wrap dress that’s made from a soft and stretchy blend of rayon and spandex.
From the beauty section, this Urban Decay eyeshadow palette is on sale for $39. It features 12 desert-inspired shades in both matte and sparkly finishes, and it comes with a double-sided brush. And from the electronics department, the Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, which a shopper confirmed have “superior sound quality,” are going for 35 percent off their original price.
Click through all five of the top deals, below, and keep scrolling for 40 more incredible discounts from Amazon’s Presidents’ Day sale.
Shop now: $75 (Originally $295); amazon.com
Best Fashion Deals:
The fashion deals cover both winter styles and pieces you can wear into the spring. If you’re still in the cozy clothes mindset, check out this Gap ribbed V-neck sweater that’s “so comfortable and stylish,” according to a reviewer. This long, fuzzy Ugg robe is also on sale, and it’ll keep you warm during these last weeks of cold weather. Moving into spring fashion, this Rebecca Taylor blouse is made from 100 percent silk, and it’s going for an impressive 75 percent off. Plus, you can’t go wrong with this sleeveless Enza Costa midi dress that’ll look great with both casual sandals and dressier heels.
Of course, there are also tons of shoes and accessories going for wickedly low prices. These platform sneakers from Kate Middleton’s go-to brand are on sale for $50, and classic New Balance sneakers are also available at a discount. For a more sophisticated vibe, these Sam Edelman woven flats are currently $70, which is $100 less than their original price. And if you could use a new bag for the new season, this now-$111 Frye leather crossbody makes an excellent choice.
Check out all 10 of the best Amazon fashion deals this weekend, below.
- Gap Classic Straight-Fit Denim Jeans, $30 (Originally $60)
- Gap Ribbed V-Neck Sweater With Oversized Sleeves, $40 (Originally $60)
- Rebecca Taylor Silk Button-Down Blouse, $75 (Originally $295)
- Enza Costa Stretchy Ribbed Silk Sleeveless Midi Dress, $87 (Originally $198)
- Ugg Lenny Knit Robe, $88 (Originally $148)
- Superga Low-Top Platform Sneakers, $50 (Originally $80)
- New Balance 237 V1 Classic Sneaker, $70 (Originally $80)
- Sam Edelman Woven Joy Flat, $70 (Originally $170)
- The Sak Iris Leather Medium Wallet, $37 (Originally $89)
- Frye Melissa Swing Pack Zip Crossbody Bag, $111 (Originally $198)
Shop now: $20 (Originally $26); amazon.com
Best Beauty Deals:
For the beauty lovers out there, now is a great time to peruse Amazon’s skincare, makeup, and hair care offerings. Tons of hydrating products are on sale, like this $9 SheaMoisture body lotion and this $10 Burt’s Bees lip treatment. Plus, you can get a set of three Tree of Life serums, including vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, and retinol, for just $20. These treatments made one shopper’s skin “smoother, more even, and it glows.”
In the makeup section, you can save on popular products from Julep, including a tinted lip balm for $10 and a best-selling cream eyeshadow stick for $13. If your hair could use some TLC, consider getting the Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo, which “works well to help strengthen fine and thinning hair,” according to a reviewer. With a new hair-washing routine, you’ll also need a gentle hair brush, like this flexible detangling brush that’s on sale for 40 percent off. And for quick styling, grab this set of 10 neutral-toned claw clips for just $10.
Below, browse through even more impressive Presidents’ Day beauty deals.
- SheaMoisture Body Lotion for Extra Dry Skin, $9 (Originally $11)
- Julep Tinted Lip Balm, $10 (Originally $12)
- Burt’s Bees Renewing Lip Treatment, $10 (Originally $15)
- Auseibeely Neutral Claw Clips 10-Pack, $10 (Originally $20)
- Crave Naturals Glide Thru Detangling Hair Brush, $12 (Originally $20)
- Julep Eyeshadow 101 Crème to Powder Waterproof Stick, $13 (Originally $16)
- Tree of Life Set of Three Face Serums, $20 (Originally $26)
- Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo for Thinning Hair, $20 (Originally $23)
- Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2AM Kiss Eau De Parfum, $25 (Originally $85)
- Braun Silk Expert Mini IPL Hair-Removal Device, $160 (Originally $200)
Shop now: $56 (Originally $250); amazon.com
Best Home Deals:
Once you’ve shopped the fashion and beauty sales, head on over to the home department, where you’ll find decor, kitchenware, and cleaning gadgets for discounted prices. At just $3 apiece, these best-selling Bedsure satin pillowcases are the perfect way to make your nighttime routine feel more luxurious. You can also upgrade your space with a hand-painted terracotta vase and a “soft and plush” area rug that’s on sale for 68 percent off.
The steepest discounts this Presidents Day weekend, however, are in the kitchen and cleaning departments. An Inse cordless vacuum cleaner with more than 6,400 five-star ratings is going for a whopping 80 percent off, and this stainless steel, four-slice toaster is on sale for $56, which is 78 percent off its original price. Plus, you can get Amazon’s best-selling set of six mixing bowls for 36 percent off and a Keurig single-serve coffee machine for 20 percent off.
Check out the list below for all 10 of Amazon’s best home deals this weekend.
- Bedsure Satin Pillowcase, $6 (Originally $12)
- KitchenAid Ribbed Soft Silicone Oven Mitt Set, $14 (Originally $35)
- FineDine Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, $25 (Originally $39)
- Creative Co-Op Hand-Painted Terracotta Vase, $35 (Originally $53)
- Whall Four-Slice Toaster, $56 (Originally $250)
- Creative Co-Op Boho Woven Display Boxes With Glass Lids, $64 (Originally $89)
- OXO Good Grips Seven-Piece Pop Container Set, $90 (Originally $100)
- Inse Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, $100 (Originally $500)
- Artistic Weavers Hapsburg Moroccan Shag Area Rug, $110 (Originally $350)
- Keurig K-Café Smart Single Serve Coffee Maker, $200 (Originally $250)
Shop now: $60 (Originally $120); amazon.com
Best Tech Deals:
There’s never a better time to buy electronics than during Amazon’s sale events, and this weekend is no different. Tons of Amazon devices are on sale, like the Fire HD 8 Tablet for half-off and the Blink Outdoor Security Camera for 30 percent less. Apple devices are also included in the sale, meaning you can get both a pair of AirPods Pro and an Apple Watch for discounted prices. If over-the-ear headphones are more your thing, look no further than these Bose noise-canceling headphones that a shopper confirmed are “comfortable to wear all day.”
For your home, consider this best-selling, 50-inch Amazon Fire TV that’s on sale for 26 percent off, as well as this Canon printer with copying, faxing, scanning, and printing capabilities. And if you haven’t gotten around to putting up art in your space, opt for this digital picture frame that connects to wifi and allows your loved ones to send in photos.
Keep scrolling through to discover all of the best Amazon tech deals this Presidents’ Day weekend.
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet, $60 (Originally $120)
- Blink Outdoor Security Camera, $70 (Originally $100)
- Dreamtimes 10.1-Inch Digital Picture Frame, $80 (Originally $120)
- Ring Video Doorbell 3, $140 (Originally $200)
- Canon All-in-One Printer, $149 (Originally $230)
- Garmin Lily Small Smartwatch, $150 (Originally $200)
- Apple AirPods Pro, $200 (Originally $249)
- Amazon Fire TV 50-Inch Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV, $306 (Originally $365)
- Bose Noise-Canceling Headphones, $329 (Originally $379)
- Apple Watch Series 7, $566 (Originally $749)
Shop now: $30 (Originally $60); amazon.com
Shop now: $50 (Originally $80); amazon.com
Shop now: $13 (Originally $16); amazon.com
Shop now: $160 (Originally $200); amazon.com
Shop now: $64 (Originally $89); amazon.com
Shop now: $25 (Originally $39); amazon.com
Shop now: $200 (Originally $249); amazon.com
Shop now: $306 (Originally $365); amazon.com
- This Popular Grocery Chain Is Closing Stores, Starting Aug. 13
- Demand for grocery delivery cools as food costs rise
- A new grocery store is coming to the former Toys R Us. Updates on Wegmans, Lidl and more.
- Major c-store chain plans to open more food-focused, fuel-free locations
- Weighing machines at supermarkets, grocery stores come under scrutiny