As your resident fashion editor, I’m here to tell you that a handbag makes or breaks an outfit. It should never be a last thought, instead, holding as much weight as shoes do in the cultivation of an overall ‘fit. That’s why I’m hooked on Tory Burch: The brand understands the importance of a great bag, creating quality and drool-worthy offerings. And during this Presdients’ Day weekend, you can take up to 52 percent off tons of its styles.
Tory Burch is saying yes to savings opportunities with large totes, jeweled bags, and quilted purses — there’s something for everyone. But, of course, I have to give you the low-down on my top 10 picks — and you’re going to want to snag them quickly before they fly off the virtual shelves.
10 Best Tory Burch Bag Deals
- Miller Raffia Mini Bag, $239 (Originally $498)
- McGraw Patchwork Wedge Bag, $329 (Originally $558)
- Small Kira Tweed Convertible Shoulder Bag, $559 (Originally $798)
- Lee Radziwill Small Double Bag, $699 (Originally $998)
- Small Eleanor Jeweled Bag, $519 (Originally $748)
- Kira Chevron Metallic Pavé Logo Chain Wallet, $279 (Originally $398)
- Ella Felt Tote, $419 (Originally $598)
- McGraw Embossed Wedge Bag, $239 (Originally $398)
- Small Ella Basketweave Tote, $189 (Originally $278)
- 151 Mercer Patent Crescent Bag, $449 (Originally $648)
Up first: this unique McGraw Patchwork Wedge Bag — in all of my professional years in fashion, I’ve never seen a bag like this. Almost each quadrant features a color or print, while the surrounding red, patent leather is full of texture. The delicate triangular shape is also different than most shoulder bags, adding a bit of ‘90s flair to your purse collection.
Shop now: $329 (Originally $558); toryburch.com