Hayley Atwell’s fiancé, Ned Wolfgang Kelly, accompanied her to the after-party of the star-studded premiere of Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part One on Thursday.
The 41-year-old actress donned an eye-catching black voluminous gown for the occasion, with her engagement ring prominently on display.
Hayley Atwell’s soon-to-be husband, Ned Wolfgang Kelly, followed closely behind her as she entered London’s Cafe Royal for the after-party, after she posed alone on the red carpet.
The couple announced their engagement on Instagram in April, with Ned sharing the news with his followers.
Hayley Atwell proudly displayed her stunning engagement ring as she promoted her role in the latest Mission Impossible movie on the promotional circuit.
Despite attending the premiere the previous night, the actress looked radiant as she headed to Global Studios to appear on the Capital FM show.
She donned chic navy blue flared trousers paired with a matching shirt, red platform wedges, and a clutch bag for the occasion.
Ned took to Instagram to announce their engagement, disclosing that he proposed to Hayley during a romantic trip to Venice.
He wrote: “Lucky me. Arrived in Venice at 10am, around midday the love of my life and I got engaged in the kitchen of this strange apartment surrounded by ducks, with a bloke outside the window murdering “My Way” on the accordion.”
“A perfect start to the rest of our lives together. I’d never had any interest in getting married… until I met this extraordinary woman. Happy as a clam.”
- Kate Middleton Didn’t Wear Her Engagement Ring and the Internet Is Freaking Out
- Maya Jama ‘heartbroken’ amid ‘split from fiance Ben Simmons’ after a year
- Will Emily Ratajkowski Sell Her $90,000 Engagement Ring in Wake of Her Divorce From Sebastian Bear-McClard?
- Save $100 on Clean Origin engagement rings with this exclusive code—shop diamond rings now
- Kate Middleton spotted without her engagement ring at Commonwealth Games