— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases made through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
Prom season is coming up and we know you want to feel good as you dance the night away with your date, best friend, frenemy or girl group. There are plenty of retailers to check out for prom dress shopping to help you find the perfect look. But, instead of spending a fortune on a dress that you swear you’ll hem and wear again, consider ordering a chic prom dress at Amazon for under $200.
prom dresses at Amazon;elm:context_link;itc:0″ class=”link “>Shop prom dresses at Amazon
So, what are we wearing? Subscribe to Reviewed’s weekly Style Check newsletter to get the answers from stylish people.
Prom dress shopping can be quick and easy with the help of Amazon. More specifically, Amazon Prime. You can score fast delivery on thousands of beautiful prom dresses and return anything you don’t love for free. Below, we’ve rounded up the best prom dresses at Amazon for under $200. Shop glittery ball gowns, statement formal dresses and more.
►Amazon fashion: 9 popular Black-owned fashion brands to shop on Amazon
1. Miss ord Women’s Mermaid Sequin Prom Dress
2. Woosea Women’s Sleeveless V-Neck Split Dress
3. Ever-Pretty Women’s Off The Shoulder Ruffle Dress
4. Sonlay Sequin Evening Dress
5. Miusol Women’s Sleeveless Floral Lace Dress
6. Rjer Sweetheart Tulle Prom Dress
7. Ever-Pretty Women’s V-Neck Appliques High-Low Dress
8. Ever-Pretty Women’s Illusion Embroidery Mermaid Dress
9. MUXXN Women’s 30s Brief Elegant Mermaid Evening Dress
10. Lilibridal Tulle Crystal Beaded Prom Dress
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
This article originally appeared on Reviewed: Prom dresses at Amazon: Shop stylish prom dresses under $200
- This Popular Grocery Chain Is Closing Stores, Starting Aug. 13
- Demand for grocery delivery cools as food costs rise
- A new grocery store is coming to the former Toys R Us. Updates on Wegmans, Lidl and more.
- Major c-store chain plans to open more food-focused, fuel-free locations
- Weighing machines at supermarkets, grocery stores come under scrutiny